Well, here are some of the differences:
When you pay the bills
- Be sure you are there to receive the mail
- Keep the paperwork organized – both the paid
- and unpaid bills.
- Have time to sit and write out checks, stamp and mail.
It is not uncommon for business owners to get behind on their bills – not because they can’t afford to pay them, but because they are too busy to attend to them on a regular basis. The end
result can be late fees, higher finance charges, and lowered credit scores.
When we pay your bills
Have your billing address changed so your bills come directly to our office, eliminating the chance you might misplace a bill.
Alternatively, you can place the bills you receive in a courier pouch provided by Elite Bookkeeping Service as they arrive and our office will pick up the pouch at pre-arranged intervals.
Our staff then:
- Enters them into QuickBooks as bills to be paid.
- Pays them as they come due, in cooperation with your direction and cash flow, using your checking account, bank account bill-pay service, or electronic funds transfers.
In addition, we stay in close contact via email or phone so you can dictate activity as needed.
For more information on our bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, and QuickBooks services, call (775) 884-6188. FREE CONSULTATIONS!
Elite Bookkeeping & Tax Services at (800) 416-3820 or (775) 884-6188 Address: 123 West Nye Lane, Suite 103, Carson City, NV 89706. Visit our website at www.elitebookkeeping.biz